SEN Teaching Assistant required in brilliant mainstream Primary School!
Could you make a difference in the lives of children with Special Educational Needs?
Do you have an affinity for working with children?
Are you a caring, patient person?
CER Education Liverpool are currently seeking a passionate, dedicated Teaching Assistant to work within a Primary school SEN based within in the Prescot area, supporting children with a variety of needs. You will be working as part of an experienced team and will be closely supported by the class teacher and other TAs. This will be a full-time role, Monday to Friday with working hours from 8:30am – 3:30pm. This role has an immediate start date.
* Supporting children with a variety of educational needs such as ASD, ADHD etc.
* Providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
* Setting up and running interventions.
* Classroom resource and preparation. Preferred Skills;
* Previous experience in teaching assistant roles, particularly working with children with SEN or SEMH needs.
* Resilience and great work ethic.
* Experience working with small groups and on 1:1 basis.
* Assist students during lessons and ensure they are on task.
The Benefits of working for CER include but are not limited to;
* Consistent care and support from a dedicated consultant.
* Considered for a variety of job types/ schools across the Merseyside area.
* Competitive pay rate, paid weekly plus additional benefit.
* Access to free CER exclusive training courses.
* DBS fee refunded after 20 days of work.
* £300 refer a friend scheme (T&C’s apply).
* £300 sign on scheme if you work with another agency (T&C’s apply).
If this is the role for you, then we would love to hear from you today! Please apply with your CV and one of our team will be in touch. CER is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.