CER Education are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants for several secondary schools in Flintshire.
You will be highly motivated and enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the highest level of support is offered to pupils . You will be offering specialist support and compliment the Teachers delivery of the national curriculum in core subjects.
Due to high demand, the roles all start immediately!
* TA Qualification (Desirable)
* Degree Qualification (Desirable)
* Level 3 Qualification (Desirable)
* Experience of working with children (Essential)
* Ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents (Essential)
* A caring and understanding nature
* The ability to cope with challenging behaviour
CER Education are a leading educational specialist agency, established for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on being personable, friendly and strive to secure our teachers and support staff the job of their choice. Our service to schools is second to none, offering a first class unique service to schools across North Wales.
We offer you
- Competitive salary and weekly PAYE payroll services
- Ongoing training/CPD inclusing Interactive workshops with Educational experts and FREE paediatric First Aid/ Team Teach courses
- Support from a dedicated experienced education consultant
If you are interested in applying for the role, our Team would love to hear from you.
Apply today or call 01352 713 258 to talk to one of the Team.
CER Education - helping educate the next generation
- Secondary School