- Type of Work: Day-to-day, Short Term or Long Term
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Are you a sports coach, yoga teacher, team leader or ex-services? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have the personality to make a difference to children through education? If this sounds like you, CER Education want to hear from you!
We are looking for a people with a passion for working with young people and the transferable skills that would allow you to support our schools in delivering a high quality of education.
As a Cover supervisor, you will perform a key role in schools by supervising pupils carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short-term absence. The main task of a cover supervisor to manage the classroom and to ensure students are on-task when completing the work they have been set.
CER Education are an Education Recruitment, Training and Development company with strong relationships with schools throughout Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Free 'outstanding' CPD Training to develop your skillset
- Competitive rates of pay that reflect your experience and pay scale
- A dedicated consultant with close relationships to the major schools in the North East
- Flexible roles for those looking for part-time work and full-time roles for those looking for a more long-term opportunity
If you would like to express an interest in this role, contact Phil Butler on 0191 244 2600.
- Secondary School