£120-£170 per day
23 Jan 2019
22 Feb 2019
CER are working in partnership with a school in Wirral with an outstanding leadership team and we are seeking a forward thinking, experienced and committed science teacher to work in a supportive and welcoming department on a full time basis. This position is for a January 2019 start and could potentially lead into a permanent position.
The successful teacher will possess excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons to meet the varying needs of the students. This is a great opportunity to become part of their committed teaching team. We are looking for exceptional candidates to meet our commitments to our client schools and the students they support.
Why work for CER? Well the benefits include (and are not limited to): –
- The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work within diverse schools
- Flexible working to suit your individual needs, to include day to day cover, short term and long-term placements
- Great pay rates
- Excellent opportunities for CPD, all free!
- Recommend a Friend Scheme with the opportunity to earn up to £250 per referral
To be considered for the position, you must:
- Have experience teaching science at Key Stage 3 and 4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Having a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have an enhanced DBS (child workforce only) on the update service or be able to apply for a new DBS
If you a qualified teacher of science and can enthuse, motivated and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment then we urge you to get in touch today.