CER Education are currently recruiting for schools across West Yorkshire to help support with COVID testing within Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
Given the recent announcement from the government we are looking to register candidates for a number of new roles to initially work in Secondary Schools.
We are looking for candidates for the following roles:
- Site Coordinator - Taking responsible for the on-site operations including management of other site staff members
- Processing Operative - This will involve Preparation of test samples for analysis, undertaking processing and interpret results.
- Testing Assistant - Providing guidance and supervision to students on swabbing as requested, collecting used swabs and passes them to processing operatives
- Registration Assistant - Ensuring Students have registered for the tests and distributing test kits on arrival
- Results Administrator - Collating results from processing operatives and uploads to digital solutions
To be considered for these roles it is essential that you have the following…
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children ideally in a school environment
- Flexible availability for the first few weeks of September 2021
All training will be provided along with relevant PPE equipment.
By teaming up with CER, you'll benefit from:
* Fully funded CPD courses
* A Secondary School Specialist Consultant with established relationships with schools across West Yorkshire
If you are interested call Charlotte Cowan directly today for an informal discussion.
If this opportunity is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER could help you with.
- School Support