Behaviour Support Worker
Behaviour Support | KS3 and KS4 | Halifax, West Yorkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Behaviour Support Specialist to work within a Secondary Academy in Leeds. You will be part of a dedicated behavioural support team providing support to students with a wide range of Special Educational, learning, behavioural and emotional needs. You will be expected to work flexibly and be able to sensitively work with groups and on a 1:1 basis.
- Has experience working with a wide range of young people and adults in a busy learning environment
- Has a knowledge and understanding of young people from varied backgrounds with a range of Social, Emotional and mental health needs
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience when working with children, with SEND or mainstream.
- A valid DBS check on the update service or be willing to obtain this.
- An understanding of Special Educational Needs (SEN) and the barriers to learning.
- Additional CPD qualifications, such as: Team-Teach and Moving & Handling would be highly beneficial but not essential as CPD is offered.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
CER can offer you:
- Support with interview preparation when applying for the job.
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme for flexible workers
- A dedicated, supportive consultant with long standing connections
- Free, continuous CPD courses, supported by the school and CER.
- Streamline competitive weekly pay that reflect your experience and pay scale.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Well recognised through the country, CER Education are the UK market leaders in education recruitment. We've been helping people find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years!
- Secondary School