Art and Design Teacher
Bradford | Art & Design Teacher | September
A secondary school in Bradford are looking to find an engaging and enthusiastic Art and Design teacher to start in September. The school is located just outside the city centre and is rated Good by OFSTED. (Pay is negotiable)
If you're looking for a perfect start to the new academic year. Apply below!
Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
- A dedicated primary consultant with established connections
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme for flexible workers
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free CPD training
- Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly)
- 'Free bar' yearly networking events for all CER teaching and support staff
- 'Recommend a friend' bonuses worth up to £250!
- Hold or working towards a UK recognized teaching qualification.
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain.
- Two suitable references covering the last two years.
FIT FOR THE JOB?
If you are suitable for this position, apply below! If you're worried about leaving your home for the interview stage, don't! We will be conducting video interviews from the comfort of your own home!
Well recognised through the country, CER Education are the UK market leaders in education recruitment. We've been helping people find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years!
- Education Administrator