Level 2 Nursery Nurse
Are you a Level 2 Nursery Nurse looking for work?
We are currently recruiting for a busy Nursery in Canterbury who are in need of a level 2 Nursery Nurse.
Our client is looking for someone for a number of positions both full time and part time including someone for lunch time cover.
For more information please send in your CV and a member of our dedicated Kent team will be in touch.
As part of the CER supply team you will benefit from:-
- A dedicated experienced Education Consultant who will support you in finding the right roles, and listen to your needs
- Working for a reputable well established education agency with a local office
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at every school level
- Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly via PAYE and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Fully Compliant with AWR to make sure you receive the correct pay and working conditions
- Excellent opportunities for CPD including interactive workshops and webinars and SEND support
- Generous Recommend a Friend Referral Scheme - £250 for referring another teacher to CER Education!
- If you are working through another agency take advantage of our Sign on 22 referral for an extra £300* after 30 days worked. (*T and C's Apply)
Registration process update - Due to the current COVID-19 situation, all of our registration meetings will take place via telephone and video calling to ensure we meet Safeguarding and REC guidelines and a time to suit you.
All candidates are required to hold an up to date Enhanced DBS Disclosure check, or be in a position to apply for one.
CER is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
If this role is of interest to you, and you would like to speak to one of our Team, please apply today and we will be in touch.
- Early Years