SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- £75 - £85 per day DOE
- Full time / part time Opportunities available
- Start date - September 2022 - Long term placements available
- Various vacancies across Leeds
- Could be a permanent role for the right candidate
We have various Teaching Assistant posts to start in September 2022 when schools return from their summer break...
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge and experience of working in an environments tailored to support those pupils with SEN. experience in the following is admirable (but not limited to): Autism, ADHD, Aspergers, non verbal needs, visual needs, behavioural/SEMH needs and/or any other relevent needs. You will be driven, passionate about your work and have the resilience to ensure all pupils make good progress and are learning in a safe and happy environment.
Pay rate dependant on experience
This role would only suit those with a proven history of supporting those with additional needs.
Skills that we are seeking:
Culture of high expectations
Strong work ethic and very clear routines for learning
Exceptionally visible student-centred SLT
Able to prepare the classroom
Positive, supportive and friendly
Requirements of the role
- Experience working with: Autism, ADHD, Aspergers, non verbal needs, visual needs, behavioural/SEMH needs, personal care and/or any other relevent need.
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain.
- Two suitable references covering the last two years.
Benefits of working with CER
As part of the CER supply team you will benefit from:
- A dedicated experienced Education Consultant who will support you in finding the right roles, and listen to your needs
- Working for a reputable well established education agency with a local office
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at every school level
- Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly via PAYE and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Fully Compliant with AWR to make sure you receive the correct pay and working conditions
- Excellent opportunities for CPD including interactive workshops and webinars and SEND support
- Generous Recommend a Friend Referral Scheme - £250 for referring another teacher or support worker to CER Education
- If you are working through another agency take advantage of our Sign on 22 referral for an extra £300* after 30 days worked. (*T and Cs Apply)
Registration process update. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, all of our registration meetings will take place via telephone and video calling to ensure we meet Safeguarding and REC guidelines and a time to suit you.
All candidates are required to hold an up to date Enhanced DBS Disclosure check, or be in a position to apply for one.
CER is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Well recognised through the country, CER Education are the UK market leaders in education recruitment. We've been helping people find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years.
- Primary School