To meet the unprecedented demand for teaching staff across Flintshire and surrounding areas, CER are recruiting supply teachers for the summer term 2022!
CER can offer rates of pay between £141.71-£180 per day for daily & short term cover. Daily supply teaching wouldn't involve any planning, assessment or a commitment to extracurricular activities.
If you are interested in longer term supply teaching you could get rates of pay up to £190 per day depending on your most recent pay scale. These roles would involve planning, ongoing assessment and a commitment to the wider school environment.
This entire academic year has proven to be the busiest on record so if you have found yourself short of work opportunities or have extra days where you would like teaching work then please do submit your CV.
We are recruiting teachers in the following subject areas:
- Technology (Product Design, Graphics, Engineering, Textiles, Food, Resistant Materials)
- MFL (Spanish, French, Italian & German)
- Computer Science & ICT
- Business Studies
- Art and Design
- Health and Social Care
What you can expect from CER:
- Rates of pay between £141.71- £190 depending on experience
- A dedicated consultant who will work on your behalf to secure you work
- A variety of school placements; you can pick and choose what you want to accept and decline
- Long and short term assignments
- Ongoing free CPD throughout the course of the academic year e.g. behaviour management, safeguarding, assessment methods and strategies, cover supervisor course, etc
- A 'Recommend A Friend Scheme' with the opportunity to earn up to £250 per referral
If you would like to discuss this role further you can contact Lee Moulton on 01352 713 258 or you can submit your CV to this advert.
- Primary School, Secondary School