We are looking to recruit new Exam Invigilators to join our existing team here at CER Education.
We are looking for flexible workers to provide support over a varied timetable for a number of schools in West Yorkshire.
Your role will be:
- Meeting and greeting learners taking exams and check relevant documentation and identification to ensure that correct attendees are in place.
- Managing time keeping of exam and once session completed, ensuring all learners leave and preparing the set up for the next session.
- At the end of all session breaking down the examination room setting up and collecting and collating all resources and equipment
- Storing all examination equipment and completed response sheets after the examination to ensure security of resources
To succeed, you will:
- Have effective communication skills
- Be punctual and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to follow strict rules - training will be provided on examination rules
- Have an understanding of examination processes and SEN would be advantageous
CER Education are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required (or willing to obtain) and two good graded references from most recent employers.
If you're interested in applying, please 'click apply' or call 0113 323 0480 to find out more about this position. Alternatively email Joe on
- Secondary School