SEND Teacher - ASAP
I am currently working with a Specialist Provision in the Huddersfield area that caters for mixed, boys and girls from Primary years up to 16+. The school is a provision for pupils with a mix of needs - Autism, Asperger's, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Complex Needs.
Do you have personal and school experience working with children? Do you have experience working with a range of SEND? Do you have passion and dedication in a learning environment? Do you have great support skills to help Children in the learning sector?
We need you to be flexible, to have good time management, a passion for helping children and to be able make a difference in these children's lives.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Experience working with children in an educational environment specifically within a Specialist Provision
- Experienced Teaching Primary and or Secondary/16+
- Experienced with Challenging behaviours on a 1:1 basis or in a classroom setting.
- QTS Essential
- Team Teach training (desirable) - could be put on a course over the Summer Holidays if needed.
- Two professional references
- Have a passion for supporting children in the learning sector
- Confident with Moderate to severe SEND
The successful candidate will also gain these great benefits by registering with CER.
- Great rates pay (dependant on experience)
- A possibility of a temp to perm contract with school
- Hours to suit you
- A dedicated and supportive consultant
- Career progression
If you are a committed, willing and positive Teaching Assistant and feel you would suit this type of role, then do not hesitate to contact us.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested, apply online today!