Behaviour Support Worker
Behaviour Support Workers to work in a Special Needs School in Huddersfield required ASAP.
Do you have personal and school experience working with children? Do you have experience working with behaviour and special needs? Do you have passion and dedication in a learning environment? Do you have great support skills to help Children in the learning sector?
The School I'm recruiting for in Huddersfield and the surrounding areas expect professional, enthusiastic individuals to join their expanding team.
We need you to be flexible, to have good time management, a passion for helping children and to be able make a difference in these children's lives.
The school caters for Primary ages pupils who have a variety of needs from Autism, Asperger's, Down syndrome, Learning Difficulties and Complex Needs.
The school can offer Full time or Part time cover and day to day to work around your preference.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Experience working with children in an educational environment specifically within a Pupil Referral Unit or Alternative Provision.
- A valid Team Teach Certificate or if it is out of date be prepared to do another course.
- Experienced in Challanging behaviours on a 1:1 basis or in a classroom setting.
- Two professional references
- Have a passion for supporting children in the learning sector
- Confident with a challenging behaviour
The successful candidate will also gain these great benefits by registering with CER.
- Great rates pay ranging from £75.00 - £85.00 (dependant on experience)
- A possibility of a temp to perm contract with school
- Hours to suit you
- A dedicated and supportive consultant
- Career progression
If you are a committed, willing and positive Teaching Assistant and feel you would suit this type of role, then do not hesitate to contact us.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested, apply online today!