Business Studies Teacher
CER is looking to recruit a full time teacher of Business Studies Post 16 for a 'Good' school in Pontefract. This role is to start after hlaf term until Christmas in the first instance.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of planning and teaching Secondary Curriculum
- Degree Level Qualification
- Secondary PGCE or QTS Qualification for the Secondary Phase
- Experience of teaching to a high standard
- The ability to promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- The ability to manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- The ability to demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- ICT competent
- An ability to make accurate and productive use of assessment
At CER, our supply staff are at the forefront of our priorities, we want you to be the best you can possibly be; providing you with suitable work, to fit around your life. We will provide you with FREE CPD courses and a dedicated consultant to help you develop in your new role with consistent contact to support you along the way.
The registration process is incredibly simple and can be done from the comfort of your own home. To progress your application we will need at least 2 professional references to cover the past 2 years with one of them being your current/most recent employer.
You will also be subject to an enhanced Child Workforce DBS that would need to be put on the Update Service.
- Secondary School