- Type of Work: Day-to-day, Short Term or Long Term
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher? Are you looking for a new role? Do you have the personality to make a difference to children through education? If this sounds like you, CER Education want to hear from you!
CER Education are an Education Recruitment, Training and Development company with strong relationships with hundreds of schools throughout Newcastle upon Tyne.
We are looking for a qualified Secondary Teacher with a passion for working with young people and the ability to support our schools in delivering a high quality of education.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced classroom teacher capable of delivering engaging lessons to children aged 11 to 18.
However, NQTs (Early Careers Teachers) would also be welcomed and we can help you with that all-important first step in your career in teaching.
- Free 'outstanding' CPD Training to develop your skillset
- Competitive rates of pay that reflect your experience and pay scale
- A dedicated consultant with close relationships to the major schools in the North East
- Flexible roles for those looking for part-time work and full-time roles for those looking for a more long-term opportunity
If you would like to express an interest in this role, contact Phil Butler on 0191 244 2600.
- Secondary School