The flagship Newcastle & Darlington branches are offering supply Teachers and Teaching Assistants the opportunity to trial our services and work in some of our exclusive partner schools and multi-academy trusts by gifting them a £300 bonus for simply registering with CER- North East.
Any Teacher or Teaching Assistant, that is currently registered with another recruitment agency, and joins CER-North East will be eligible for a £300 bonus once they have completed 30 days’ work.
- To qualify for the reward, you must register with CER between 18th October – 24th December 2021
- You must work 30 days between 18th October 2021 - Friday 18th February 2022 with your timesheets submitted
- The new bonus is effective as of the 18th October – 24th December 2021. Any registration made before or after this time frame will not receive the bonus. If you register within the time frame but fail to work 30 days and submit your timesheets between 18th October 2021 - Friday 18th February 2022, you will not be eligible for the bonus
- The bonus is only applicable to Teachers & Teaching Assistants who are registered with another education recruitment agency and CER Education Recruitment. CER must receive proof of payslip within the last 6 months to complete the process
- Candidates must be employed by CER at the time of payment
David Parsons, Regional Operations Manager – North East, said: “We resolutely believe our service is second to none and that’s why we’re encouraging supply teachers and teaching assistants the opportunity to trial our services.
“If you’re an education specialist – we’re extremely confident that if you give us the chance to show you what we can do, it could well prove to be the best decision you’ll make this academic year and beyond!”
CER North East are the leading provider of MAT managed service provisions nationally and can provide an unparalleled volume of short- and long-term work prospects, with a number of longer-term roles turning into direct employment.
David added: “We currently have 7 large partner MAT’s across the region who work with CER exclusively, including Northern Education Trust and 2 outstanding Catholic trusts – Nicholas Postgate & Bishop Chadwick. Because our provisions are all established via Crown Commercial Service you can also be assured of a higher-than-average daily salary.”
CER also offer candidates a ‘Guaranteed Pay Scheme’ and programme of bespoke CPD like no other in the sector.
If you would like more information on our amazing new scheme or help in finding your dream job in schools all you have to do is get in touch.
Terms & Conditions can be found here.